Friday 31 March 2017

5 DIYs To Try | March 2017

Spring - it's here and I am loving the colour, floral accents and bunny themes that are popping up in the craft blogging world - here are 5 DIYs to try from March!

I. Love. These. I'm planning an Easter Egg Hunt for my nephew and niece and I think we NEED these to be involved. Amazing.


I love the soft, muted tones of this gorgeous wreath and I'll be bringing the outdoors in with a few of these in my home.


These are so simple, so stylish and for sure, the next flower wrap I am trying out. Love it [and the blog is a fave new find].

Not only am I making these, I'm using those stands as recipe holders when I'm done. A beautiful and pretty DIY for a Spring display.



I can't cope.  All the cuteness.

Are you inspired by any of the 5 DIYs?

[Don't forget to check out the TTSM March DIYS: Brush Stroke Art, Decorative Letters, Sugar Scrub Soap & Bunny Sleep Mask]
Share:

3 comments

© The Things She Makes | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig