Friday 21 March 2014

How to Make Floral Pins

It felt like, to me, this Season would never come, but Happy Spring!!

Todays post is quick and cheerful - pretty pastel Spring-themed pins.  I still love and use these animal head pins I made last year, but for a bit of a change [and bit of a contrast] I saw these pretty resin flat flowers in HC and immediately wanted to turn them in to pin heads.  Luckily enough, this is an easy project and you can transform them within the hour.

This is all you need:
Resin Flowers
Pins
Craft Glue

I really feel writing any sort of instruction is more than needed - so say these in a Gordon Ramsey-style voice in your head please: Back of flowers, Glue, Add pin head, Leave to dry.  Floral Pins, Done.


Happy Friday All, see you next time x
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Things She Makes | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig